- John Mackovic: – Greg Williams is the new Dallas chief of police. He likes the gig. – Dirk is now the...
- John Mackovic: I was about to comment about you forgetting about the Disciples of Christ. Most of my Mom's...
- Geeding: You sound so defensive, are you married to a TCU alum who's smoking hot and successful or something?...
- towski: TCU at 10%? We do still live in Texas, right? 39% of Texas residents say they attend church regularly. Are...
- RPM: Alec Baldwin does a solid Trump impersonation and Kate McKinnon really gets into her Hillary. As much as I like...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 January 5, 2007
NowNow is a service that mobile users can use to find answers to any question via mobile email. When you post a question to NowNow via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), our NowNow workers will surf the web to find the answer for … Continue reading
Long Time Lost is a free “service” (more so it is a software app written by someone who had some spare time, good programmer friends, a little bit of creativity and a lot of coffee) that allows you to create … Continue reading
122 Bologna Recipes
It’s a Bible atlas that uses GoogleMaps.Â Once you find a verse that indicates a location, just click on that link. Link
The Jefferson Bible, or The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth as it is formally titled, was an attempt by Thomas Jefferson to glean the teachings of Jesus from the Christian Gospels. Jefferson wished to extract the doctrine of … Continue reading
Having long been genuine admirers of the United States Postal Service (USPS), which gives amazingly reliable service especially compared with many other countries, our team of investigators decided to test the delivery limits of this immense system. We knew that … Continue reading
That’s an interesting concept. Link
Link1Â Link2Â Â
Find out here.
Â Source Note:Â There are some curse words on this site, but you kinda have to look for them.