- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 January 4, 2007
I kinda forgot to update the poll for quite a while, sorry. Feel free to give me some ideas for future polls.
Former Major League Baseball pitcher John Rocker is starting a campaign to encourage English-speaking Americans to start demanding respect from legal and illegal immigrants who do not speak English. Â Rocker is also pushing for immigrants to respect the customs, … Continue reading
This growing power of the customer is seen most clearly in the backlash against company’s with poor call center services.Â A companyâ€™s help center (call center) is the first point of contact that a customer has with the firm. Customer … Continue reading
A growing number of companies are developing Global Positioning System technology to track friends and family, using devices like watches and cellphones. But Miami entrepreneur Sayo Isaac Daniel says those systems are flawed. You can forget to carry your phone, … Continue reading
A lot of people think music is difficult to read–but it’s not. It’s actually the simplest written language there is. And once you get the basics down, the rewards will last a lifetime. Whether it’s classical, rock, hip hop, techno, … Continue reading
This is a 200 calorie Jack in the Box cheeseburger. Link
If you are not familiar with the Darwin Awards, here’s a brief explanation: Named in honor of Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, the Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it. See the … Continue reading
From Popular Mechanics