- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 January 3, 2007
Our mission is to encourage children to use the potty through a catchy song customized with their name. We believe that the secret to potty training is providing recognizable, consistent and positive reinforcement that will encourage your toddler to potty … Continue reading
Every day at The Catty Shack we collect and dispose of Â huge amounts of unwanted cat hair. For years we jokingly threw around ideas for recycling the cat hair fibers into something useful and unique.The idea took off when a … Continue reading
That’s right, the L.A. County Coroner’s office has a souvenir store. Why? The shop, called Skeletons In The Closet, has been operating since September 1993. With the declining tax revenue, other concepts had to be considered to help off-set monetary … Continue reading
It’s located in Berlin.Â Link
Zyzzyx Road lasted only six days in release, from February 25, 2006 through March 2, 2006. The film’s widest release was in one theater, in Dallas, Texas, and only shown there to meet contractual obligations. One of the most widely … Continue reading
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them. When it’s in … Continue reading
That astronauts blog from space. Ed Lu is on the International Space Station and keeps a blog, you got to love the title: Greetings, Earthlings.Â This entry is about eating. I’ll go ahead and beat everyone to the punch: His … Continue reading
Gerald Ford was president when I was born. He is now dead. I feel old. Â Â Â
And larger than life. Watch the video here.
This kinda makes me want to get my hair cut.Â I haven’tÂ had it cut sinceÂ Oct 2005.Â A schoolboy has conquered a ten-year fear of the barber and had his 69cm (27in) hair chopped. James Marshall, 12, has dodged haircuts since … Continue reading
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) — Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a “mass killing” late in 2007. “I’m not necessarily saying it’s going to be … Continue reading