- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 27 December 27, 2006
In case you are ever in need of a good cliche, click here.
What happens when you leave meat outside for 19 days? Find out here.
Ford was born Leslie Lynch King on July 14, 1913, in Omaha, Nebraska. When he was just 2 years old, his parents divorced, and his mother moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan, where he grew up. His mother remarried, and he … Continue reading
A little long, but very interesting read if you are the type that is curious about the behind the scenes stuff. To save you a little time, just start reading from the ‘Thursday, June 10′ section. Link Also, when performingÂ a … Continue reading
Some examples: – Don’t worry, your dad didn’t know what he was doing, either. – Your child, at birth, already has a deeply complicated relationship with his mother, and, for the first year, you are only a curiosity. – The … Continue reading
The government will this week close a chapter in Britainâ€™s wartime history by completing the repayment of a loan taken out with America more than 60 years ago, just after the second world war. Treasury officials said the repayment of … Continue reading
Deciding between the spicy peanut stew and the pesto chicken, or the squash soup and the avocado, chicken, lime soup, are not the only decisions tempting patrons at the One World CafÃ© in Salt Lake City and the SAME (So … Continue reading
More pics here.
Buy some here.
According to various estimates, here’s what happens to your clothing giveaways. In most cases, a small amount of the items, the best quality castoffs â€” less than 10 percent of donations â€” are kept by the charitable institutions and sold … Continue reading