- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
- Ben W.: I remember being taught the camel & needle/gate thing in church as a kid and thinking how learned my...
- Ben W.: I'm guessing the piano playing at FAO Schwarz. But that's just my guess. Geeding may not be able to...
- KC1: Awesome commercial! Which "one second" did our favorite blogger contribute?
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 December 24, 2006
Yesterday in the mail was myÂ 22nd Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â This card comes from BoratLundy who dwells inÂ “The Mothership” in Cowtown, that’s Fort Worth, TX for those of you that weren’t aware.Â Along with a very … Continue reading
Not exactly politically correct, but still funny. Watch it here. (Thanks, Doug!)