- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 December 24, 2006
Yesterday in the mail was myÂ 22nd Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â This card comes from BoratLundy who dwells inÂ “The Mothership” in Cowtown, that’s Fort Worth, TX for those of you that weren’t aware.Â Along with a very … Continue reading
Not exactly politically correct, but still funny. Watch it here. (Thanks, Doug!)