- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 December 21, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 21st Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â Thanks to the LittlePastor for the card, and for helping to fund BON. Also, I’m visiting the in-laws and probably won’t be posting much until after … Continue reading
NAJAF, Iraq (Reuters) – Iraqi soldiers bit the heads off frogs and ate the heart of a rabbit as signs of courage on Wednesday at a ceremony to transfer Najaf province, home to one of Shi’ite Islam’s holiest shrines, from … Continue reading
Today is the shortest day of the year. Here in Dallas, today should only be 9h 59m 25s long, with the sun setting at 5:25 PM. Â
A great article on how the two paired up for “The Little Drummer Boy.” I found it interesting thatÂ the video was recorded in September 1977, and then Bing died a month later.Â Read it here. Watch their performance here.
Nike took Tiger to a studio in Las Vegas and used the Phantom v5 digital camera, which is capable of 4000 still shots per second and is usually used for military research to record his golf swing.Â Be sure to … Continue reading
I’m insane now. Link
With six racing dogs to keep in top shape, Dewey Blanton of Columbus, Ohio, has developed a “canine exerciser” that fastens to his station wagon. Blanton built a frame to support a long plank beside the vehicle. Springs fastened to … Continue reading
How has the geography of religion evolved over the centuries, and where has it sparked wars? Our map gives us a brief history of the world’s most well-known religions: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. Selected periods of inter-religious bloodshed … Continue reading
If you could make one wish for the world, what would it be? We would like to know. In fact, we want to know so much, weâ€™re willing to donate $1 to charity for each wish comment posted here. Post … Continue reading