- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
- Triple Fake: The Navy should be more specific in their requests – they asked for a Ford and got a Pinto. One of...
- DF Dr. Red Duke: I think "Sicko" was the name of the Michael Moore documentary on healthcare.
- kevin: Not a water moccasin
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 December 20, 2006
Justin Timberlake SexyBack Parody. Watch it here.
The video shows a bunch of classic footage from Elivs, Sinatra, Johnny Cash, FlavaÂ Flav, Nat King Cole, Lois Armstrong, David Bowie, JayÂ ZÂ and many more singing in tune or lip synching to the new U2 song.Â If you watch carefully, you … Continue reading
AÂ woman going through security at Los Angeles International Airport put her month-old grandson into a plastic bin intended for carry-on items and slid it into an X-ray machine. The early Saturday accident â€” bizarre but not unprecedented â€” caught airport … Continue reading
Strange myths and legends buzz around Christmas like flies around reindeer. Can you separate the legitimate Christmas facts from the bogus ones? Click ‘True’ or ‘False’ to make a selection for each statement. When you’ve made a selection for all … Continue reading
Find out if you are naughty or nice here.
Play it here.
Share stories about regifting here.
DALLAS – Two former employees of the University of Texas at Arlington said they were fired after praying over another staff member’s cubicle and anointing it with olive oil. Article
LONDON (Reuters) – A devout Christian who said an accident at work boosted his libido and wrecked his marriage as he turned to prostitutes and pornography was awarded more than 3 million pounds ($5.89 million) in damages Tuesday. Stephen Tame, … Continue reading