- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 December 18, 2006
Back to the Future timeline
More pics here.
Try it here. [kml_flashembed movie=”http://www.bagofnothing.com/images/snowglobe.swf” height=”300″ width=”300″ /]
Here is a list of common foods that are bad or poisonous for your dog. If you suspect that your dog might have eaten any food that might be toxic, contact his/her vet immediately.
Welcome to the AORBS, Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas, an International Organization currently listing over 1000 ‘Real Bearded’ Gentlemen in our registryÂ who are dedicated to the Joy of being Santa.Â This site is for information on membership.Â We do … Continue reading
You never know what those security cams will catch. Watch the video here.
Only five US presidents have sported full beards, and another four had moustaches of varying degrees of glory. These were all during the half century run of the dozen Presidents between Lincoln and Taft, of whom only Andrew Johnson and … Continue reading
Find out here. I’m Rudolph. Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you’re making someone else happy. Why You’re Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn’t belong Why You’re Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair … Continue reading
Top TV Moments of 2006 Survey Results 1. Katie Couric’s last day on “Today” 2. Mel Gibson’s interview with Diane Sawyer after his DWI arrest 3. Oprah tells author James Frey he betrayed readers 4. Sara and Grissom get together … Continue reading
President Bushâ€™s most senior aides — the ones who hold the coveted title of “assistant to the president” — recently received a $4,200 cost-of-living bump-up in compensation and now earn a top pay rate of $165,200, according to an internal … Continue reading