- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 December 18, 2006
Back to the Future timeline
More pics here.
Try it here. [kml_flashembed movie=”http://www.bagofnothing.com/images/snowglobe.swf” height=”300″ width=”300″ /]
Here is a list of common foods that are bad or poisonous for your dog. If you suspect that your dog might have eaten any food that might be toxic, contact his/her vet immediately.
Welcome to the AORBS, Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas, an International Organization currently listing over 1000 ‘Real Bearded’ Gentlemen in our registryÂ who are dedicated to the Joy of being Santa.Â This site is for information on membership.Â We do … Continue reading
You never know what those security cams will catch. Watch the video here.
Only five US presidents have sported full beards, and another four had moustaches of varying degrees of glory. These were all during the half century run of the dozen Presidents between Lincoln and Taft, of whom only Andrew Johnson and … Continue reading
Find out here. I’m Rudolph. Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you’re making someone else happy. Why You’re Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn’t belong Why You’re Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair … Continue reading
Top TV Moments of 2006 Survey Results 1. Katie Couric’s last day on “Today” 2. Mel Gibson’s interview with Diane Sawyer after his DWI arrest 3. Oprah tells author James Frey he betrayed readers 4. Sara and Grissom get together … Continue reading
President Bushâ€™s most senior aides — the ones who hold the coveted title of “assistant to the president” — recently received a $4,200 cost-of-living bump-up in compensation and now earn a top pay rate of $165,200, according to an internal … Continue reading