- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
- Nathan: Reminiscent: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO -OhKFAiZY/?taken-by…
- Ben W.: It's obvious that Jerry's getting older and getting a different perspective on things. I think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 13th and 14thÂ Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â Card #13 came from WifeGeedingII all the way from the future home of the Cowboys in Arlington, TX.Â I thought it was nice of her … Continue reading
I was Christmas shopping today when I found something that would be perfect for MomGeeding.Â I picked it up, started to carry it a few steps, and then it hit me . . . I can no longer buy anything … Continue reading
Unfortunately they don’t sell them any more. 10 most dangerous play things of all time. Â (Thanks, Rita!)