- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 13th and 14thÂ Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â Card #13 came from WifeGeedingII all the way from the future home of the Cowboys in Arlington, TX.Â I thought it was nice of her … Continue reading
I was Christmas shopping today when I found something that would be perfect for MomGeeding.Â I picked it up, started to carry it a few steps, and then it hit me . . . I can no longer buy anything … Continue reading
Unfortunately they don’t sell them any more. 10 most dangerous play things of all time. Â (Thanks, Rita!)