- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 13th and 14thÂ Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â Card #13 came from WifeGeedingII all the way from the future home of the Cowboys in Arlington, TX.Â I thought it was nice of her … Continue reading
I was Christmas shopping today when I found something that would be perfect for MomGeeding.Â I picked it up, started to carry it a few steps, and then it hit me . . . I can no longer buy anything … Continue reading
Unfortunately they don’t sell them any more. 10 most dangerous play things of all time. Â (Thanks, Rita!)