- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 13th and 14thÂ Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â Card #13 came from WifeGeedingII all the way from the future home of the Cowboys in Arlington, TX.Â I thought it was nice of her … Continue reading
I was Christmas shopping today when I found something that would be perfect for MomGeeding.Â I picked it up, started to carry it a few steps, and then it hit me . . . I can no longer buy anything … Continue reading
Unfortunately they don’t sell them any more. 10 most dangerous play things of all time. Â (Thanks, Rita!)