- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 December 15, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 12th Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â This cardÂ is from K’rella and Co of Oregon and comes complete with a nice little prayer that was very much appreciated.
The results are in! We’ve sifted through your suggestions and reflected on our own geeky fantasies and came up with 10 of the sexiest geeks of 2006. Vote here. Â
From theÂ BBC Each week the Magazine picks out snippets from the news, and compiles them into 10 Things We Didn’t Know This Time Last Week. Here’s an end of year almanac. Some Examples: 11. One in 10 Europeans is allegedly … Continue reading
Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum is the largest celebrity museum in Florida. Its glistening chandeliers, mirrored cases and theatrical lighting create a magical atmosphere.Â Â Link
Take the quiz here.
Cereal Bowl Light, touch the spoon and it lights up. The best thing that you will ever buy in your life. Amaze and impress all your friends with the coolest light on earth. Everyone will want a turn touching the … Continue reading
The Rational Response Squad is giving away 1001 DVDs of The God Who Wasn’t There, the hit documentary that the Los Angeles Times calls “provocative — to put it mildly.” There’s only one catch: We want your soul. It’s simple. … Continue reading
This year, Beliefnet’s Most Inspiring Person award goes to the Amish of Nickel Mines, Pa. This small religious farming community, whose members do without cars and electricity, was invaded by 21st century violence when a gunman took over a one-room … Continue reading
Only one in 100 Christmas cards sold in Britain contains any religious imagery or message, a Daily Mail survey has revealed. Traditional pictures such as angels blowing trumpets over a stable, Jesus in his manager, the shepherds and three wise … Continue reading
— The cost of basic equipment that soldiers carry into battle — helmets, rifles, body armor — has more than tripled to $25,000 from $7,000 in 1999. — The cost of a Humvee, with all the added armor, guns, electronic … Continue reading