- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 December 15, 2006
Today in the mail was myÂ 12th Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â This cardÂ is from K’rella and Co of Oregon and comes complete with a nice little prayer that was very much appreciated.
The results are in! We’ve sifted through your suggestions and reflected on our own geeky fantasies and came up with 10 of the sexiest geeks of 2006. Vote here. Â
From theÂ BBC Each week the Magazine picks out snippets from the news, and compiles them into 10 Things We Didn’t Know This Time Last Week. Here’s an end of year almanac. Some Examples: 11. One in 10 Europeans is allegedly … Continue reading
Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum is the largest celebrity museum in Florida. Its glistening chandeliers, mirrored cases and theatrical lighting create a magical atmosphere.Â Â Link
Take the quiz here.
Cereal Bowl Light, touch the spoon and it lights up. The best thing that you will ever buy in your life. Amaze and impress all your friends with the coolest light on earth. Everyone will want a turn touching the … Continue reading
The Rational Response Squad is giving away 1001 DVDs of The God Who Wasn’t There, the hit documentary that the Los Angeles Times calls “provocative — to put it mildly.” There’s only one catch: We want your soul. It’s simple. … Continue reading
This year, Beliefnet’s Most Inspiring Person award goes to the Amish of Nickel Mines, Pa. This small religious farming community, whose members do without cars and electricity, was invaded by 21st century violence when a gunman took over a one-room … Continue reading
Only one in 100 Christmas cards sold in Britain contains any religious imagery or message, a Daily Mail survey has revealed. Traditional pictures such as angels blowing trumpets over a stable, Jesus in his manager, the shepherds and three wise … Continue reading
— The cost of basic equipment that soldiers carry into battle — helmets, rifles, body armor — has more than tripled to $25,000 from $7,000 in 1999. — The cost of a Humvee, with all the added armor, guns, electronic … Continue reading