- barry: Happy 40th, Geeding. You've got a good thing going — keep on, keepin' on.
- RPM: Happy Birthday! Don't worry, 40 is nothing. Wait til you hit 50. That one will get your attention.
- sara: Happy birthday Geeding, and many many more.
- Ricardo Perry: Happy Birthday! I only really know from your blog, but I truly believe you are a good man. Your post...
- Nathan: I am reminded of these lyrics: I'm not afraid to die I'm not afraid to live And when I'm flat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 December 14, 2006
Watch it here.
View all 10 here.
SomethingÂ else to add to his resume . . .Â The world’s tallest man has saved two dolphins by using his long arms to reach into their stomachs and pull out dangerous plastic shards. Article
The Hangair Drying System dries out your wetsuit or other sports apparel in a fraction of the time. Link
I certainly wouldn’t want to be around if someone crashes it.Â Can you imagine chainsawas flying all over the place? Link YouTube
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Santa may reward the nice, but, Thursday, one of his elves was punishing the naughty. The elf happened to be an Orange County sheriff’s deputy and he gave a little extra sting to some speeding tickets. … Continue reading
Here’s how to turn your pee blue.
Like millions of teenagers, Ben Atkins spends hours on social networking websites. So he was delighted when he met his perfect girl online, she shared his love of philosophy and bass guitars, and thought he was wonderful â€¦ But the … Continue reading
Buy one here
Just by the title of the songs, I only know about three of the top ten.Â If I actually listened to some of the songs, I would probably recognize them.Â Guess that’s what sports talk radio does to ya. Link
Give them one of these.
But one can always dream.