- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 December 11, 2006
Did you know there is a Precious Moments Chapel and a Precious Moments Wedding Island? I didn’t, but then again, I’m not a fan.
The New Holy Land Tour provides visitors of all ages with the unique opportunity to experience the people, culture, and history of the ancient Middle East. On this 2 1/2 hour interactive Biblical teaching tour, you will explore the ancient … Continue reading
Today in the mail was my fourth Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â It also happens to be my first out of state Christmas card and it comes from Nathan in NYC.Â WifeGeeding gave Nathan’s wife high praise … Continue reading
WACO â€“ School administrators gave a 4-year-old student an in-school suspension for inappropriately touching a teacher’s aide after the pre-kindergartner hugged the woman. A letter from La Vega school district administrators to the student’s parents said that the boy was … Continue reading
We recently watched this video in my Bible Community at church. I can’t get it out of my head. You can watch the whole video by clicking on “click here to view preview.”
Tom DeLay has a blog. Link
Why has te portrayal of Jesus in art drifted far from the likelihood he was a brown-skinned Semitic Jew? Read the article here.
More pics here.
Read about it here.