- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 December 11, 2006
Did you know there is a Precious Moments Chapel and a Precious Moments Wedding Island? I didn’t, but then again, I’m not a fan.
The New Holy Land Tour provides visitors of all ages with the unique opportunity to experience the people, culture, and history of the ancient Middle East. On this 2 1/2 hour interactive Biblical teaching tour, you will explore the ancient … Continue reading
Today in the mail was my fourth Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment.Â It also happens to be my first out of state Christmas card and it comes from Nathan in NYC.Â WifeGeeding gave Nathan’s wife high praise … Continue reading
WACO â€“ School administrators gave a 4-year-old student an in-school suspension for inappropriately touching a teacher’s aide after the pre-kindergartner hugged the woman. A letter from La Vega school district administrators to the student’s parents said that the boy was … Continue reading
We recently watched this video in my Bible Community at church. I can’t get it out of my head. You can watch the whole video by clicking on “click here to view preview.”
Tom DeLay has a blog. Link
Why has te portrayal of Jesus in art drifted far from the likelihood he was a brown-skinned Semitic Jew? Read the article here.
More pics here.
Read about it here.