- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 December 10, 2006
MONTREAL â€” Montreal Canadiens general manager Bob Gainey has passed his duties on to assistant general manager Pierre Gauthier while he awaits word on his daughter Laura, who was swept overboard a ship in the Atlantic Ocean during a storm … Continue reading
Watch the short clip here.
Have you ever wondered why Coke comes with a smile? Itâ€™s because it gets you high. They took the cocaine out almost a hundred years ago. You know why? It was redundant. In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of … Continue reading
Watch it here.
1) The bandage was wound around the wound. 2) The farm was used to produce produce. 3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse. 4) We must polish the Polish furniture. 5) He could lead … Continue reading
Check out this illusion. Stare at the dot for 30 seconds. Then, without moving your eyes, move the mouse over the image.Â The image will look like it’s in color until you move your eyes.
Pimp your own nutcracker here.
If you enjoy watching a puppy and kitten play fight, thenÂ click here.
This explains why Republicans can’t stand the guy.