- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 December 8, 2006
Turns out they aren’t fit for the global economy. Actually, that line was sent to me in an email. Â
I’m a day late in posting this, but found some great info here: Out of a crew of 1,511 only 334 survived.Â Due to the immense fire, only 107 crewmen were positively identified.Â In total, 319 sailors and 15 Marines … Continue reading
NASHVILLE — The strobe lights pulse and the air vibrates to a killer rock beat. Giant screens show mayhem and gross-out pranks: a car wreck, a sucker punch, a flabby (and naked) rear end, sealed with duct tape. Brad Stine … Continue reading
Mp3Realm is an evolving search engine focused distinctively on audio in Mp3 format. Mp3Realm allows you to search for your favorite songs and clips, and filter them out by file duration. Your searches can be based on artist, title, genre … Continue reading
This YouTube video illustrates how impressionable our actions are to children.Â Some of it might be a little distrubing.
BOY of 12 stunned doctors by cheating death after his head was ripped from his neck in a car crash. Chris Stewart, a junior racing driver, suffered “internal decapitation” – which kills most people – when his 1000cc Mini slammed … Continue reading
The Intellicot Cot from Cencio truly breaks the mould. Featuring unique, practical features and striking modern design, no longer is a cot simply a wooden cage with a mattress. Develop a regular sleeping pattern with automatic rocking Help keep your … Continue reading
Buy your own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree here.
Build photos here.
The National Toy Hall of FameÂ® was established in 1998 by A.C. Gilbertâ€™s Discovery Village, a childrenâ€™s museum in Salem, Oregon, to recognize toys that have achieved longevity and national significance in the world of play and imagination. Link
The INTERROBANG was created to fill a gap in our punctuation system where writers often used typographically cumbersome and unattractive combinations of the question mark and exclamation mark to punctuate rhetorical statements where neither the question nor an exclamation alone … Continue reading