- العاب بن تن الكبير: HUM love the pictures a lot Your article is very interesting. Thank you for the information.
- sara: Go with ATT but pay as you go. My fiance has a Nexus5 that we bought from the Google play store, and use ATT...
- Ben W.: I watched the first few seasons of Psych and enjoyed it a lot. But after a while it got repetitive (to me)...
- Art Vandalay: I believe the move to have senators elected by popular vote began in Montana, where their senators were...
- Ben W.: Direct election of senators was brought about in large part to fight corruption. Think about it: if senators...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 December 7, 2006
100 Things About Me For instance, he loves football and he thinks Tivo is the greatest invention ever.Â So far, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.
A Christian fraternity filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against the University of Georgia and the state Board of Regents, saying it is unable to register as a student group because it requires all its members to be Christians. Article
Videos of Nike golf balls going through stuff like a lava lamp, cake, jello, and other stuff. Link This is a Nike golf ball going through cantaloupe.
The more virtual snowflakes made, the more Popular Front donates to the Salvation Army. Link
Today in the mail was my third Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment, and this card was hand made especially for me!Â Ahhh, schucks. A special thank-you from the Turkeys at Gobble Hollow who found my little BagOfNothing … Continue reading
FORT WORTH, Texas — A Fort Worth mother said the refurbished Sony PlayStation Portable memory card she bought from a local Gamestop store was packed with pornography. Article
A very special thank-you to my Favorite East Coast Pastor for sending me this link. Here are three YouTube vidoes of parodies of the Mac/PC commercials about the Christian and the Christ-follower, and may help some folks understand why I’m … Continue reading
He’s starting to wear ties again. Here’s a tie-less picture of him. I wonder if Belo changed the dress code?
Watch the clip from AFV here.
Here’s Number 8: Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord. View the whole list here.