- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 December 6, 2006
It’s got suicide bombers, political kidnaps and intercontinental war. It’s got filthy propaganda, rampant paranoia and secret treaties… … and the Axis of Evil is a spinner in the middle of the board. You can fight terrorism, you can fund … Continue reading
Proceeds go to the Young Storyteller Foundation. My money would be on The Fonz. Bid here.
More pics here.
Today in the mail was my second Christmas card since starting my little BagOfNothing experiment. A special thank-you to Doug, who is a self-described BON P1. And if you aren’t sure what a P1 is, then you don’t listen to … Continue reading
ArticleÂ Uhhhh, I hate to break it to them, but Christ has six letters, not five. C(1) H(2) R(3) I(4) S(5) T(6) And isn’t the saying “a four-letter word?”
Whole Foods is opening a spa today in Plano. I think this quote pretty much sums it up: “They (shoppers) can fax in their grocery order to our concierge in the morning, and after their afternoon massage, come down refreshed, … Continue reading
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) — A fed-up mother had her 12-year-old son arrested for allegedly rummaging through his great-grandmother’s things and playing with his Christmas present early. The mother called police Sunday after learning her son had disobeyed orders and … Continue reading
Mary Cheney, the vice president’s openly gay daughter, is pregnant. She and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, are “ecstatic” about the baby, due in late spring, said a source close to the couple. Article
For the first time since 1989 it is so easy to create an Animated GIF online. Just upload pics or grab them from your Flickr. Create funny flashy slideshows with you and your friends, cartoons, previews, banners, etc. Post them … Continue reading
Basketball vests (singlets) with electroluminescent displays that show a player’s score, and number of fouls, are being trialled in Australia. Article
A montage of AT&T commercials about the future, and yes, that’s Tom Selleck’s voice you are hearing. Watch it here.