- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
- kindkerry80: Creating memories with the ones you love is priceless. Seeing all of your smiling faces made me smile...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 December 5, 2006
Found this from a blog that link to me. Sweet victory! Pump-action rapid fire shoots mini marshmallows over 30 feet. The easy-to-refill magazine holds 25 mini marshmallows for non-stop action. Â Buy one here.
Sorry Doug, there’s no Trans-Siberian Orchestra music this time. Watch it here.
I got my first BagOfNothing Christmas card in the mail today. Thanks, Amanda!
Infared Fart Video
Benny Davis shows how four chords on the piano can cover at least 13 pop music favorites. Link
These pictures show real snow crystals that fell to earth in Northern Ontario, Alaska, Vermont, the Michigan Upper Peninsula, and the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.Â They were captured by Kenneth G. Libbrecht using a specially designed snowflake photomicroscope. Link
G.R.A.D. .22 RS Knife gun. holds 5 .22 cal bullets in a revolver type loader. fires with every pull of the trigger on the handle. Link YouTube Video
Buy some here.
Create your own here.
Just type in a command and he does what you ask.Â He does quite a bit, here are a few of the commands I typed and he “performed” Jump Kick Chair Fart Poop Sing Ride Rudolf But he wouldn’t “throw … Continue reading
More pics here. I think this is a repost from last year.
Armed Christmas Figurines