- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 December 5, 2006
Found this from a blog that link to me. Sweet victory! Pump-action rapid fire shoots mini marshmallows over 30 feet. The easy-to-refill magazine holds 25 mini marshmallows for non-stop action. Â Buy one here.
Sorry Doug, there’s no Trans-Siberian Orchestra music this time. Watch it here.
I got my first BagOfNothing Christmas card in the mail today. Thanks, Amanda!
Infared Fart Video
Benny Davis shows how four chords on the piano can cover at least 13 pop music favorites. Link
These pictures show real snow crystals that fell to earth in Northern Ontario, Alaska, Vermont, the Michigan Upper Peninsula, and the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.Â They were captured by Kenneth G. Libbrecht using a specially designed snowflake photomicroscope. Link
G.R.A.D. .22 RS Knife gun. holds 5 .22 cal bullets in a revolver type loader. fires with every pull of the trigger on the handle. Link YouTube Video
Buy some here.
Create your own here.
Just type in a command and he does what you ask.Â He does quite a bit, here are a few of the commands I typed and he “performed” Jump Kick Chair Fart Poop Sing Ride Rudolf But he wouldn’t “throw … Continue reading
More pics here. I think this is a repost from last year.
Armed Christmas Figurines