- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 December 5, 2006
Found this from a blog that link to me. Sweet victory! Pump-action rapid fire shoots mini marshmallows over 30 feet. The easy-to-refill magazine holds 25 mini marshmallows for non-stop action. Â Buy one here.
Sorry Doug, there’s no Trans-Siberian Orchestra music this time. Watch it here.
I got my first BagOfNothing Christmas card in the mail today. Thanks, Amanda!
Infared Fart Video
Benny Davis shows how four chords on the piano can cover at least 13 pop music favorites. Link
These pictures show real snow crystals that fell to earth in Northern Ontario, Alaska, Vermont, the Michigan Upper Peninsula, and the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.Â They were captured by Kenneth G. Libbrecht using a specially designed snowflake photomicroscope. Link
G.R.A.D. .22 RS Knife gun. holds 5 .22 cal bullets in a revolver type loader. fires with every pull of the trigger on the handle. Link YouTube Video
Buy some here.
Create your own here.
Just type in a command and he does what you ask.Â He does quite a bit, here are a few of the commands I typed and he “performed” Jump Kick Chair Fart Poop Sing Ride Rudolf But he wouldn’t “throw … Continue reading
More pics here. I think this is a repost from last year.
Armed Christmas Figurines