- Jason: "This reminded me of almost all small Texas towns, an experience I miss and cherish." Unless...
- Geeding: I always thought it was weird how DFW, unlike most of the nation, didn’t air Late Night until...
- Geeding: It was a real subtle reference. I think all the gang was in the kitchen and Erlich was in the living room...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: If "Silicon Valley" is throwing out the Star Blazers references, I might have to break...
- RPM: Really touching piece by Conan. I remember Late Night had just started and not a lot of stations carried it, but...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 December 4, 2006
But what’s impressive is that he does it twice! Watch it here. Another reason why YouTube is greatness.
I’m the director of my Bible Community at church, and the whole class has just been exceptional ministering to us regarding the passing of MomGeeding.Â They have prayed, checked-up on us, brought food, took up a collection, and attended the … Continue reading
Twisted Sister – A Twisted Christmas I actually took the time to listen to some of the sample tracks and found them surprisingly fun.Â “Oh Come All Ye Faithful” kinda has a mix of “We’re Not Going To Take It” … Continue reading
A Bacon Ornament
Now you don’t have to discard a string of non-working mini lightsâ€”just use this handy tool to detect and repair faulty bulbs. It sends an electrical pulse through the string and repairs problems associated with defective shunts, often the cause … Continue reading
This site is here to show those houses where the residents are likely celebrating a happy holiday, but have no sense of decency in how they choose to celebrate. We will show the garish, the ugly, the weird. For your … Continue reading
Use the Christmas webcams to view live images of 15,000 christmas lights and also CONTROL them – heck, you can even inflate (or deflate) the giant Elmo, Frosty, Santa, and Homer Simpson – D’OH! The webcams are online 7×24 from … Continue reading
Check out the website about vintage toilet paper here. Â Not sure why TP needs boric acid.
It’s causing quite a brew-ha-ha in Maine. Link
This is what you should eat.
And here are two articles from the Washington Post debating if W is the worst president in U.S. history.Â I found the second article more interesting since a Reagan biographer was interviewed. Article1 Article2