- RPM: Cinemax is owned by HBO (Time/Warner). The Movie Channel is owned by SHOwtime (CBS). Encore is owned by Starz....
- sara: Go with ATT but pay as you go. My fiance has a Nexus5 that we bought from the Google play store, and use ATT...
- Ben W.: I watched the first few seasons of Psych and enjoyed it a lot. But after a while it got repetitive (to me)...
- Art Vandalay: I believe the move to have senators elected by popular vote began in Montana, where their senators were...
- Ben W.: Direct election of senators was brought about in large part to fight corruption. Think about it: if senators...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 01 December 1, 2006
Remember those Left Behind books?Â I always thought the sequel should have been called Right Behind.Â Anywho, there’s a video game about the books out there, and it looks like some Christians don’t like the idea of violence in video … Continue reading
The Top 10 Broken Arms/Legs in Sports
This is the official home of the “Death and Taxes” federal budget graph. Here you will find the graph itself, supporting information, forums, and lots more to help you get your head around the complex beast that is the federal … Continue reading
I thought this list was let down, but certainly surprised The Breakfast Club wasn’t didn’t make it. Link
Meet the man who wants to say good-bye to the word “hello.” Leo Canales wants us all to say “heaveno” instead. And now his campaign to scrap the greeting is getting world-wide support. Leo, 56, says, “I’m overwhelmed by the … Continue reading
Horrible Sounds Mixer
‘Truthiness’ and ‘Wikiality’ named Top Television Buzzwords of 2006 Followed by ‘Katrinaâ€™, â€˜Katie,’ and â€˜Dr. McDreamyâ€™ Link
We’re trying something a little different this year. Instead of reviewing millions of searches in the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary to find our most frequently looked-up words, we’re asking you to submit your choice for the one single word that sums … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
I have no idea why, but this commerical cracks me up.
Looks like Jeb Bartlett won the popular vote, but I can’t tell if he won the electorial college.