- Geeding: Somehow I cracked the screen to the Chromebook. There’s a local place that sells replacement screens...
- AndreaJN: "forged from Valyrian foam" LOL!!! Great costume! Hope you feel better. You do seem susceptible...
- Bryan: Welcome back and get to feeling better. What did you do for a new laptop? If I remember right, you were using...
- RPM: Ambien blogging… mmm, good times. Good to see you back. Get well!
- John Mackovic: – Welcome back, you were missed! – Very impressive sword – I wonder how many Cowboys...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2006
Bow Wow Meow’s list of most popular dog and cat names is listed below. This list is drawn from Bow Wow Meow’s pet identification tag business which has processed hundreds of thousands of orders. Link
Here’s an article that describes the hanging with some details that wasn’t really reported.Â For instance, his last words are ‘Go to Hell.’ As they guide him towards the trap door and put the noose over his head, they start … Continue reading
For some reason, I always thought that after Lincoln was laid to rest, the catafalque used to hold his coffin wasn’t used again until Kennedy died – but I was wrong! As a matter of fact, President Ford will be … Continue reading
Turns out San Antonio has most of the ‘wonders’ in Texas. Find out your state’s 7 wonders here.
Yup, I’m from Texas. Find out your accent here.
Buy one here.
Watch him in action here.
Here is some great material for all the pastoral folks that read BON. Mark Kelley is a reportor from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, and a non-believer.Â On this assignment he spends seven days in the U.S. (mostly in the south) … Continue reading
Prince Harry is to be sent to Iraq next year as a troop commander and is likely to patrol the hazardous border with Iran, defence sources have disclosed. The third in line to the throne will join the Army’s 1st … Continue reading
WELLINGTON, Dec 27 (Reuters Life!) – A New Zealand woman is in critical condition in hospital after being crushed by a dolphin that leaped on to her boat, media reported on Wednesday. The 27-year-old woman had been watching from the … Continue reading
In case you are ever in need of a good cliche, click here.