- RPM: Happy Birthday! Don't worry, 40 is nothing. Wait til you hit 50. That one will get your attention.
- sara: Happy birthday Geeding, and many many more.
- Ricardo Perry: Happy Birthday! I only really know from your blog, but I truly believe you are a good man. Your post...
- Nathan: I am reminded of these lyrics: I'm not afraid to die I'm not afraid to live And when I'm flat...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, Congratulations on a milestone birthday, Amigo. I like your thoughts this morning and offer...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2006
Buy some here.
First of all, I want to extend my sincere thanks to all of you that took the time to send me and my family an email, card, flowers, and/or donation to lupus research to honor the memory of MomGeeding. I … Continue reading
Mom died last early yesterday evening around 5:45 PM. The doctors called yesterday afternoon and stated that a severe case of pneumonia caused both of her lungs to collapse, and she was no longer breathing on her own. We all … Continue reading
I fear phone calls.Â Most of the time people call because it’s one or two things, they need something or it’s bad news.Â When SisterGeeding called me yesterday morning with her voice trembling, this was her first words, “Keith, Mom … Continue reading
Watch it here. Now if I can only find that Vitameatavegamin skit.
Two policemen dressed as Batman and Robin captured a suspected drugs offender – in a bizarre sting operation. The Dynamic Duo – Sgt Tony Smith and PC Mike Holman – pulled on the superhero outfits in a bid to unsettle … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
This is BagOfNothing. Link
Well, kinda . . . there’s a glass wall that separates you and the bear.Â I think that’s the equivalent ofÂ separating me andÂ a chicken-fried steak with a glass wall. More info about this place in Canada here.
Here’s a web-site for you.