- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2006
Find out more about it here.Â There’s a lot of detail, and I’m too lazy to sum it all up.Â However, here is a short video that goes along with the above picture.
Babes With Books – Smart girls are hot! Nothing but pictures of attractive literate females. Book lovers! Looking for serious book discussion, book reviews, book recommendations, etc……? Well, you’ve come to the wrong place. Looking for oodles of pictures of … Continue reading
Only $4.99! In the beginning…there was bread. Ho hum. Make that boring bread an inspiration by embossing it before you toast! Our easy-to-use HOLY TOAST stamper always makes a good impression. Press the stamper into an ordinary slice of bread, … Continue reading
Yesterday it was muggy and about 77 degrees. Today, the high is going to be 32 degrees. And this weather change will cause all the local news stations to send reporters to grocery stores and next to the highways.Â But … Continue reading
Read about it here.
It’s actually an eBay auction, view it here.
Buy one here.
I had no idea Santa was there.Â At least he was respectful enough to take his hat off. Buy one here.Â Oops, sorry, they’re sold out.
This strip is kinda sad.
Buy some here.