- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 November 29, 2006
Read about it here.
It’s actually an eBay auction, view it here.
Buy one here.
I had no idea Santa was there.Â At least he was respectful enough to take his hat off. Buy one here.Â Oops, sorry, they’re sold out.
This strip is kinda sad.
Buy some here.
“Photo shows another version of how the atomic bomb blast in Nevada looked over Los Angeles from the roof of the Statler Hotel. Note the sharpness of City Hall (right background), the Richfield Building (right foreground) and other buildings in … Continue reading
We all have questions about the Bible from time-to-time that we’d like to ask an expert. There are people at the Bible Resource Center who can help. Fill out the brief form below. Be as specific as possible in your … Continue reading
It appears that Dallas Police Chief David Kunkle and CBS 11 news anchor (and Baylor alum) Sarah Dodd are about to tie the knot.Â Well, it’s only an assumption since I haven’t heard anything official, but they are registered for … Continue reading