- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 November 29, 2006
Read about it here.
It’s actually an eBay auction, view it here.
Buy one here.
I had no idea Santa was there.Â At least he was respectful enough to take his hat off. Buy one here.Â Oops, sorry, they’re sold out.
This strip is kinda sad.
Buy some here.
“Photo shows another version of how the atomic bomb blast in Nevada looked over Los Angeles from the roof of the Statler Hotel. Note the sharpness of City Hall (right background), the Richfield Building (right foreground) and other buildings in … Continue reading
We all have questions about the Bible from time-to-time that we’d like to ask an expert. There are people at the Bible Resource Center who can help. Fill out the brief form below. Be as specific as possible in your … Continue reading
It appears that Dallas Police Chief David Kunkle and CBS 11 news anchor (and Baylor alum) Sarah Dodd are about to tie the knot.Â Well, it’s only an assumption since I haven’t heard anything official, but they are registered for … Continue reading