- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 November 28, 2006
When I arrived home today, it was the first time I was home all alone since my mothers passing.Â I decided to sit in my favorite chair and catch up on some Tivo recordings, and then about 20 minutes later … Continue reading
A post he made earlier this year . . . FEELS LIKE HOME IÂ think Jerry Jones and Coach Parcells feel like they’ve got somebody here that’s going to probably win them two or three more games than they would have … Continue reading
This easy-to-use tattoo maker kit includes an electronic tattoo pen and funky stencils. Using soft, safe pulsating action, the tattoo pen creates realistic, washable designs with dramatic effects. Buy one here. What’s next, the ‘play piercing parlor’? 😉 Â
Newsmap is an application that visually reflects the constantly changing landscape of the Google News news aggregator. A treemap visualization algorithm helps display the enormous amount of information gathered by the aggregator. Treemaps are traditionally space-constrained visualizations of information.
A very touching video, watch it here. Read about him here.
Find out here. Â
Watch the video here.
Buy some here.