- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 November 14, 2006
Watch it here. Now if I can only find that Vitameatavegamin skit.
Two policemen dressed as Batman and Robin captured a suspected drugs offender – in a bizarre sting operation. The Dynamic Duo – Sgt Tony Smith and PC Mike Holman – pulled on the superhero outfits in a bid to unsettle … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
This is BagOfNothing. Link
Well, kinda . . . there’s a glass wall that separates you and the bear.Â I think that’s the equivalent ofÂ separating me andÂ a chicken-fried steak with a glass wall. More info about this place in Canada here.
Here’s a web-site for you.
Some folks lived in an apartment and had an older man for a neighbor.Â There was such a foul smell coming from his apartment, they did their best to cover up the smell by blocking up all electrical sockets and … Continue reading
This is high quality, coffee-scented soap that (really) appears to be a big pile of little-dog-doo!! Buy it here
Man Dead For Two Days On Hospital Toilet Â
The Dr. Laura Action Figure stands 11 inches tall and is packaged in a display box that includes her biography and photos from her personal collection. Dr. Laura herself was involved in the creation of the doll to ensure that … Continue reading