- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 November 13, 2006
New research shows that Protestant ministers tend to be less informed about popular culture (magazine, TV, videogames, music, etc.) than are the people to whom they are ministering. Article
The year isn’t over yet, but Newsday has a Notable deaths in 2006 section.
There was a big fire at New York Pork on St. Clair & Weston Rd. a few days ago… they’re still cleaning up the mess. I just had to go take a look, and on Friday morning they were loading … Continue reading
On Monday, November 6, 2006, â€œVâ€ visited security check points at the White House, the main Treasury, IRS and Justice Department Buildings and the Capitol. â€œVâ€™sâ€ purpose was to deliver the Peopleâ€™s Petitions for Redress of Grievances relating to the … Continue reading
BRIGHTON – The police department has recommended felony charges be filed against a female high school teacher accused of having an inappropriate sexual encounter with a teenage student. McCandless, a Social Studies teacher and cheerleading coach, has been under investigation … Continue reading
Rona Ambrose is probably Canada’s best looking member of their government.Â I just find it interesting that she offers a high-resolution photograph of herself (not just a head shot, but full body-shot) on her website. Â
A Brazilian woman who was shot six times in the head after an altercation with her ex-husband was out of the hospital and talking to the media on Saturday.“I know this was a miracle,” 21-year-old housewife Patricia Goncalves Pereira told … Continue reading
A burrito is not a sandwich.
AÂ Florida voter may have unwittingly lost hundreds of thousands of dollars by using an extremely rare stamp to mail an absentee ballot in Tuesday’s congressional election, a government official said Friday. Article