- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 13 November 13, 2006
New research shows that Protestant ministers tend to be less informed about popular culture (magazine, TV, videogames, music, etc.) than are the people to whom they are ministering. Article
The year isn’t over yet, but Newsday has a Notable deaths in 2006 section.
There was a big fire at New York Pork on St. Clair & Weston Rd. a few days ago… they’re still cleaning up the mess. I just had to go take a look, and on Friday morning they were loading … Continue reading
On Monday, November 6, 2006, â€œVâ€ visited security check points at the White House, the main Treasury, IRS and Justice Department Buildings and the Capitol. â€œVâ€™sâ€ purpose was to deliver the Peopleâ€™s Petitions for Redress of Grievances relating to the … Continue reading
BRIGHTON – The police department has recommended felony charges be filed against a female high school teacher accused of having an inappropriate sexual encounter with a teenage student. McCandless, a Social Studies teacher and cheerleading coach, has been under investigation … Continue reading
Rona Ambrose is probably Canada’s best looking member of their government.Â I just find it interesting that she offers a high-resolution photograph of herself (not just a head shot, but full body-shot) on her website. Â
A Brazilian woman who was shot six times in the head after an altercation with her ex-husband was out of the hospital and talking to the media on Saturday.“I know this was a miracle,” 21-year-old housewife Patricia Goncalves Pereira told … Continue reading
A burrito is not a sandwich.
AÂ Florida voter may have unwittingly lost hundreds of thousands of dollars by using an extremely rare stamp to mail an absentee ballot in Tuesday’s congressional election, a government official said Friday. Article