- Ben W.: Missing from the snake-analysis conversation: why is she only wearing one shoe? Is that how she killed the...
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 November 10, 2006
And you just thought election season was over. Watch his campaign video here.
Haircuts by Children is a whimsical performance that playfully engages with the enfranchisement of children, trust in the younger generation, and the thrills and chills of vanity. Students from Parkdale Public School, between the ages of ten and twelve, offered … Continue reading
Photograph from the mid-1870s of a pile of American Bison skulls waiting to be ground for fertilizer. That’s a lot of skulls. Link
This just about sums it up.
This is Russian helicopter MI-24, but these particular are from Polish army. Poland during Soviet era was buying a lot of weapons from Soviet Union. In Russia pilots call it â€œThe Crocodileâ€ because some of itâ€™s form resemble some reptile … Continue reading
In a moment of sudden clarity, I realized what this world needed was a web page devoted to pictures of celebrities playing table tennis, and here it is! More here.
One is 17 years old and the other is 19. The 19 year old robbed a store, but one of the men in the store identified the 17 year old in a photograph.Â She was arrested and arraigned as an … Continue reading
This site presents the development of the human embryo in real time – from the conceiving to the birth – with every single second the embryo develops.Â The pregnant woman can see how her baby looks by typing the date … Continue reading
LONDON (AFP) – A man was rushed to hospital in Britain with severe internal injuries after trying to launch a powerful firework from his bottom, an ambulance service spokesman said. Article