- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
- DF of LL: RE: Mug They left off "weigh, weight" and this list: https://en.wiktionary.org/w...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 November 8, 2006
LONDON, Ky. – A woman who was bitten by a snake at a church that neighbors say practices serpent handling died of her wounds hours later, a newspaper reported. Linda Long, 48, was bitten Sunday at East London Holiness Church, … Continue reading
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A 54-year-old Orange Park man credits two small Bibles in his shirt pocket for saving his life when they stopped a bullet. Article
After Curtis Allgier’s photo aired on TV Thursday tips came in he was seen in the Midvale area. Article
Many people think pennies are a pain, said the sandwich shop’s owner, Dominick Oliverie. So the business is going penniless. Customers are not short-changed by the change. For example, if the total is $5.78, the business will round in the … Continue reading
“President Bush warned Democrats not to celebrate too early.Â This is from the guy who put up the ‘Mission Accomplished’ sign three years ago.” Source
Duct tape no magical cure for warts, study finds WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Duct tape does not work any better than doing nothing to cure warts in schoolchildren, Dutch researchers reported on Monday in a study that contradicts a popular theory … Continue reading
Larger pic and Article
It kinda takes the fun out of saving. Link
Simply pull out the two transparent tubes, fill with ordinary tap water and wait a few minutes for the display to light up! The clock will only need topping up about every two months. Link
WASHINGTON, DCâ€”After months of aggressive campaigning and with nearly 99 percent of ballots counted, politicians were the big winners in Tuesday’s midterm election, taking all 435 seats in the House of Representatives, retaining a majority with 100 out of 100 … Continue reading