- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 November 3, 2006
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (CNN) — The Rev. Ted Haggard, who resigned as one of the nation’s top evangelical leaders, admitted Friday he had contacted male prostitute Mike Jones “for a massage” and bought drugs from him. Haggard said he never … Continue reading
It would go perfect with dogGeeding, who is actually named ‘Tuna’ after Parcells. Link
Welcome to WillItBlend.com, the official home of the “Will It Blend?” video series. The videos are divided into two sections, “Try This At Home” and “Don’t Try This At Home”. Link Here’s a McDonald’s meal about to be blended.
A collection of photos of monuments, but a souvenir in place of the monument. More photos here.
For the last two weeks I’ve average eating at least one hot fudge sundae a day, it’s my current addiction.Â You would think I would have gained some weight, but I actually lost six pounds. Watch out Jared, here I … Continue reading
See the whole list here. Â Traditional Modern 1st Paper Clocks 2nd Cotton China 3rd Leather Crystal, Glass 4th Linen (Silk) Appliances 5th Wood Silverware Â Â Â Â Â Â
Ever listen to the radio and wonder what the name of the song is? Â Who is the artist?Â What year was it released? Â Instant FM Music helps you answer all of those questions! Â Just plug Instant FM Music into your … Continue reading
– (8) spice bottles on a rotating base – free standing or under-cabinet mounted stackable – bottles dispense Â¼ teaspoon at a time, no need for measuring spoons Buy it here.
Photos of nails as people. More here.
John Kerry obviously isn’t fit to be president because he’s not very good at political humorÂ unlike George W.Â This is how you tell political jokes. Â