- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 November 2, 2006
The most recent episode had everyone wondering who that creepy eye-patch dude is on the television. Well, here’s a little clue from Lostpedia.Â In Season 2 episode 7 (The Other 48 Days), Libby and the other survivors from the tail … Continue reading
Your dog will jump for joy when he gets a whiff of these bacon-scented bubbles. Just fill the dispenser with bubble solution and pump the trigger to send a stream of scrumptiously scented bubbles into the air for Pooch to … Continue reading
WAPPINGERS FALLS, N.Y. You can lift, strain, crunch and sweat all you want at the Planet Fitness in the Dutchess County village. But whatever you do, do not grunt. Yep, “no grunting.” It says so, in black and white, on … Continue reading
U2’s Vertigo Tour may soon create a real sense of vertigo among moviegoers as the band is planning to release its first 3-D concert film next year. In conjunction with the film’s anticipated mid- to late-2007 debut, U2 also might … Continue reading
The band have announced the eighteen tracks that will feature on ‘U218 Singles’ , the definitive ‘best of’ set for release on November 20th – including details of the brand new studio tracks produced by Rick Rubin at Abbey Road. … Continue reading
Last year I really enjoyed reading his blog after each Sunday because he would give his 2 cents about what happened regarding the Cowboys and the NFL.Â This year he hasn’t posted as much, but he finally has a new … Continue reading
From Romance By You You co-author your 160 to 180-page novel by providing the names, features and places that personalize your book. There are over 26 characteristics to personalize â€“ you can even include your dog or cat! A personalized … Continue reading
A good folder not only holds your important papers, but provides some form of entertainment to get you through those droning lectures and meetings. Doodling on a Pee-Chee is fun for awhile, but pretty soon you’re going to get the … Continue reading
FInd out here.
Tesco has been forced to remove a pole-dancing kit from the toys and games section of its website after it was accused of “destroying children’s innocence”. The Tesco Direct site advertises the kit with the words, “Unleash the sex kitten … Continue reading