- RPM: Can somebody point out the section of the Bible that tells me to hate others that are different? I must have...
- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 November 1, 2006
Read the article for the whole list, but here are some of them: 4. Why can’t you buy a nonproprietary cellphone and use it with any carrier, the way you can do with a land line? 5. How come banks … Continue reading
Read about it here, but below are some high-lights.Â Speaking of the word “high-lights,” I can never figure out if it’s suppose to have the “gh” or should it look like “hi-lights.” Is God male or female? The public is … Continue reading
If you like knuckle tattoos, view more here.
Josh Holloway, the guy that plays Sawyer on Lost, appeared in an Aerosmith video back in 1993.Â Watch the video here, you will see him make his first appearance around the 3:30 mark. Â
Erna Cartwright isn’t boastful about her age, but she would deserve to boast about her upcoming birthday. The Oshkosh resident turns 100 on Oct. 31 and it’s a milestone in more ways that one. Not only is she turning triple … Continue reading
Drew Brees wants no part of his mother’s political aspirations. The NFL quarterback and Westlake High School graduate has told Mina Brees, an Austin attorney, to stop using his picture in TV commercials as she runs for a spot on … Continue reading
If the thought of tens of millions of tiny spiders spinning a web 24 hectares – 60 acres – in size and crawling all over it scares the wits out of you, you might want to tread carefully over the … Continue reading
Truck Spills 2 Tons of Pig Heads on Road BERLINÂ Oct 31, 2006Â (AP)â€”Â A truck spilled two tons of pigs’ heads on a road in western Germany, giving passing drivers a shock on the night before Halloween, police said Tuesday.
â€œEssentially, this little movie is a series of headshots of people (mostly children) trying to keep a very nasty candy in their mouths for as long as possible.â€ Watch the video here. Source Â