- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 October 27, 2006
Six Flags is conducting a very special national photo shoot and needs lots of EXTRAS!Â If you can think of ANYONE that would like a FREE 2007 Season Pass to Six Flags Over Texas or Hurrican HarborÂ have them call us … Continue reading
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — The Internet domain name Hell.com is scheduled to be sold at a live auction Friday, with organizers expecting bids of more than $1 million, The Wall Street Journal reported. Article I wonder what I could get … Continue reading
It’a another Texas Country Reporter video, watch it here. And for you folks outside of Texas, this is just a little taste of the type of food we like to eat around here.Â So in other words, I probably only … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (AP) — Most Americans will get a chance at an extra hour of sleep this weekend, as the clocks fall back to standard time. It’s the last time this will happen in October. Thanks to a law passed last … Continue reading
Isn’t it a fashion faux-paux to wear black socks with brown shoes?
The list is quite long and is listed starting from the oldest films first. Link Â Â Â
Asked what she would do as a new citizen, Babai replied: “Iâ€™m an American. Iâ€™m going to vote.” Article
More pics here.
The dog as the capital cracks me up the most. Source
The world’s first web-based back-hair messaging system. Link