- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2006
Find out information about a neighborhood with the use of Google Maps. What kind of info?Â Stuff like Lifestyle, Politics, Crime, Home Price, Apt Rent, Cost of Living, Household Income, Population Density and other similar stuff. Try it out here.
I actually make an appearance in the 40 second mark of this video, no joke.Â Just for clarification, I’m not one of the cheerleaders but one of the football players. Watch it here.
DALLAS – Oil industry behemoth Exxon Mobil’s earnings rose to $10.49 billion in the third quarter, the second-largest quarterly profit ever recorded by a publicly traded U.S. company. Its shares briefly rose to a 52-week high. Article And gas is … Continue reading
Something I feel compelled to post just in case any of my students are visiting my little corner of the world-wide-web. Some high-lights: How much is a bachelor’s degree worth? About $23,000 a year, the government said in a report … Continue reading
WILLIS, Texas — Six players kicked off the Willis High School varsity football team after giving blood have been reinstated, but they lost their starting positions, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday. Â The football players said head coach Mack Malone … Continue reading
Have a good laugh here. And a little note to my friend Bone, there is a Triumph appearance on the Hollywood Squares in this clip.
Here’s an electrifying shower. Link
Not bad. Link