- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2006
In case you ever need to get off the phone and need a little help doing so. Link The “please deposit 25 cents” was a pretty clever one I thought.
Lots of talk about Tiki Barber retiring at the end of this season and his motivation.Â Well, here are my thoughts: When the Giants were eliminated from the playoffs last year, he questioned the coaching staff.Â Then earlier this year, … Continue reading
TheÂ person that comments the mostÂ on BON had a baby yesterday Mom and baby are healthy. He was born at 17:12, weighed 6lb 13.5oz, and was 18.5″ long. Congratulations on the little Buckeye! Â
Yeah, this one has been up for a while.Â I’ll try to change polling questionsÂ more often.
The Baylor-Brainwashing has begun . . .
This design might look pretty, but it took a lot of work. Hint:Â It’s not a tattoo, but more like scarring. To see how this was done, visit this site if you have the stomach.
BERLIN (AP) â€” A German entrepreneur wants to create a nostalgic smokers’ haven above the clouds by starting a nicotine-friendly airline offering Cuban cigars, caviar and flight attendants in designer uniforms â€” as well as smoking allowed in every seat. … Continue reading
Standing behind a horse can be dangerous. Video
Turns out they censure everything on the newsstand with a black marker. Since hotel rooms are boring, I picked up a couple of magazines â€“ they even carried older issues. Went back and started reading. It was not until the … Continue reading
The poor thing looks scared to death. Watch the video here.
Holy Burrito Batman!Â Follow the burn marks to an image now charred in her memory, â€œRight here, I see an emblazened image of Jesus Christ on a burrito,â€ said Valenica Phillips. Article Thanks for the link, Pat!