- Geeding: You’re right that if it were to occur he would certainly have earned that scholarship. His play and...
- Alec666: The Jones kid EARNED the scholarship; therefore to take that accomplishment (or prize away from him because...
- RPM: I watched a bit of the Buffalo game on RedZone. I like a good snow game now and then. Sad news about Timothy...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I too remember this! Great memory, thanks for sharing it.
- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2006
In case you ever need to get off the phone and need a little help doing so. Link The “please deposit 25 cents” was a pretty clever one I thought.
Lots of talk about Tiki Barber retiring at the end of this season and his motivation.Â Well, here are my thoughts: When the Giants were eliminated from the playoffs last year, he questioned the coaching staff.Â Then earlier this year, … Continue reading
TheÂ person that comments the mostÂ on BON had a baby yesterday Mom and baby are healthy. He was born at 17:12, weighed 6lb 13.5oz, and was 18.5″ long. Congratulations on the little Buckeye! Â
Yeah, this one has been up for a while.Â I’ll try to change polling questionsÂ more often.
The Baylor-Brainwashing has begun . . .
This design might look pretty, but it took a lot of work. Hint:Â It’s not a tattoo, but more like scarring. To see how this was done, visit this site if you have the stomach.
BERLIN (AP) â€” A German entrepreneur wants to create a nostalgic smokers’ haven above the clouds by starting a nicotine-friendly airline offering Cuban cigars, caviar and flight attendants in designer uniforms â€” as well as smoking allowed in every seat. … Continue reading
Standing behind a horse can be dangerous. Video
Turns out they censure everything on the newsstand with a black marker. Since hotel rooms are boring, I picked up a couple of magazines â€“ they even carried older issues. Went back and started reading. It was not until the … Continue reading
The poor thing looks scared to death. Watch the video here.
Holy Burrito Batman!Â Follow the burn marks to an image now charred in her memory, â€œRight here, I see an emblazened image of Jesus Christ on a burrito,â€ said Valenica Phillips. Article Thanks for the link, Pat!