- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2006
Because they work: While some voters say they react negatively to negative ads, Professor David Schultz of Hamline University says the contrary. “Negative attack ads work, according to psychologists, simply because they also hit us with emotional feelings that we … Continue reading
Here is a site for you.
He recently appeared in a campaign commercial for someone in Missouri.Â You can watch it here.Â It’s sad watching an icon from your youth (or anyone for that matter)Â that was so full of life deteriorate.
Chemistry teacher Neil Dixon demonstrates how exciting and practical chemistry lessons can still be taught in the classroom. Just watch your eyebrows. SlideshowÂ Â Â Â Article
Express yourself . . . with iGlow, temporary hair color product that ‘glows in the dark’ . . . without UV, neon or black lights! Link