- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2006
Because they work: While some voters say they react negatively to negative ads, Professor David Schultz of Hamline University says the contrary. “Negative attack ads work, according to psychologists, simply because they also hit us with emotional feelings that we … Continue reading
Here is a site for you.
He recently appeared in a campaign commercial for someone in Missouri.Â You can watch it here.Â It’s sad watching an icon from your youth (or anyone for that matter)Â that was so full of life deteriorate.
Chemistry teacher Neil Dixon demonstrates how exciting and practical chemistry lessons can still be taught in the classroom. Just watch your eyebrows. SlideshowÂ Â Â Â Article
Express yourself . . . with iGlow, temporary hair color product that ‘glows in the dark’ . . . without UV, neon or black lights! Link