- JayF: Words cant even describe how dumb that is….Homecoming fire in a dumpster! Jeez! I've never been...
- Mike Honcho: Always enjoy the posts you share from Ben Corey. Thanks.
- df of ll: The FD used gasoline instead of lighter fluid. 1 cup of gasoline has the explosive force of 1 stick of...
- Ben W.: This would be the second time Trump has walked out of an Executive Order signing ceremony without actually...
- Craig Moore: The community should be Gated..Then no one gets in..Then schedule tour bus at X time agreed upon by the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2006
Because they work: While some voters say they react negatively to negative ads, Professor David Schultz of Hamline University says the contrary. “Negative attack ads work, according to psychologists, simply because they also hit us with emotional feelings that we … Continue reading
Here is a site for you.
He recently appeared in a campaign commercial for someone in Missouri.Â You can watch it here.Â It’s sad watching an icon from your youth (or anyone for that matter)Â that was so full of life deteriorate.
Chemistry teacher Neil Dixon demonstrates how exciting and practical chemistry lessons can still be taught in the classroom. Just watch your eyebrows. SlideshowÂ Â Â Â Article
Express yourself . . . with iGlow, temporary hair color product that ‘glows in the dark’ . . . without UV, neon or black lights! Link