- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2006
Because they work: While some voters say they react negatively to negative ads, Professor David Schultz of Hamline University says the contrary. “Negative attack ads work, according to psychologists, simply because they also hit us with emotional feelings that we … Continue reading
Here is a site for you.
He recently appeared in a campaign commercial for someone in Missouri.Â You can watch it here.Â It’s sad watching an icon from your youth (or anyone for that matter)Â that was so full of life deteriorate.
Chemistry teacher Neil Dixon demonstrates how exciting and practical chemistry lessons can still be taught in the classroom. Just watch your eyebrows. SlideshowÂ Â Â Â Article
Express yourself . . . with iGlow, temporary hair color product that ‘glows in the dark’ . . . without UV, neon or black lights! Link