- ALEC: Look at the Mrs. sporting the bikini. Quite fetching, congrats. I went to burger's lake and it was great....
- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 October 13, 2006
Maxim Online has the 10 Best Horror Movie Deaths – with video! Link
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 15, 2006, as White Cane Safety Day. I call upon public officials, business leaders, educators, librarians, and all the people of the United … Continue reading
As longtime fans of The Munsters, the ’60s comedy that followed the antics of a family of friendly fiends, Waxahachie residents Charles and Sandra McKee have spent the past four years building a replica of the fictional home that stood … Continue reading
The 13 who fell ill suffered from rectal inflammation and needed surgery to fit an artificial anus, it said. Article
A preschool teacher has filed a federal lawsuit against First Baptist Church of Dallas, claiming that her bosses discriminated against her after she became pregnant out of wedlock. Freda Brown alleges that leaders of the 138-year-old downtown church asked her … Continue reading
Buy one here.
The town considered guns, electrocution and dismemberment before setting on hanging. Read about this event here.
The picture of Sophie Cooke with her twin sister Molly should have showed their sets of blue eyes, but instead Sophie’s left eye was completely black. The light from the flash should have reflected from the back of the eye, … Continue reading