- sara: Hey! I went to Incarnate Word! I graduated the year before the football program actually started and they sold...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Added to the list of "Things I Don't Understand."
- Mr. Mike Honcho: …and all the kids suddenly sat up a little straighter and gave her their undivided attention....
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Sorry, I do not understand this.
- Tex: How about SLAUGHTER CREEK and SLAUGHTER Lane ?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 October 13, 2006
Maxim Online has the 10 Best Horror Movie Deaths – with video! Link
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 15, 2006, as White Cane Safety Day. I call upon public officials, business leaders, educators, librarians, and all the people of the United … Continue reading
As longtime fans of The Munsters, the ’60s comedy that followed the antics of a family of friendly fiends, Waxahachie residents Charles and Sandra McKee have spent the past four years building a replica of the fictional home that stood … Continue reading
The 13 who fell ill suffered from rectal inflammation and needed surgery to fit an artificial anus, it said. Article
A preschool teacher has filed a federal lawsuit against First Baptist Church of Dallas, claiming that her bosses discriminated against her after she became pregnant out of wedlock. Freda Brown alleges that leaders of the 138-year-old downtown church asked her … Continue reading
Buy one here.
The town considered guns, electrocution and dismemberment before setting on hanging. Read about this event here.
The picture of Sophie Cooke with her twin sister Molly should have showed their sets of blue eyes, but instead Sophie’s left eye was completely black. The light from the flash should have reflected from the back of the eye, … Continue reading