- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
- Geeding: I think it’s important to distinguish the actions of a single individual compared to the individuals...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Class [klahs] Adjective. – of high quality, integrity, status, or style.
- John Mackovic: How other presidents have handled transitions: http://www.nytimes.com/2002...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 October 13, 2006
Maxim Online has the 10 Best Horror Movie Deaths – with video! Link
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 15, 2006, as White Cane Safety Day. I call upon public officials, business leaders, educators, librarians, and all the people of the United … Continue reading
As longtime fans of The Munsters, the ’60s comedy that followed the antics of a family of friendly fiends, Waxahachie residents Charles and Sandra McKee have spent the past four years building a replica of the fictional home that stood … Continue reading
The 13 who fell ill suffered from rectal inflammation and needed surgery to fit an artificial anus, it said. Article
A preschool teacher has filed a federal lawsuit against First Baptist Church of Dallas, claiming that her bosses discriminated against her after she became pregnant out of wedlock. Freda Brown alleges that leaders of the 138-year-old downtown church asked her … Continue reading
Buy one here.
The town considered guns, electrocution and dismemberment before setting on hanging. Read about this event here.
The picture of Sophie Cooke with her twin sister Molly should have showed their sets of blue eyes, but instead Sophie’s left eye was completely black. The light from the flash should have reflected from the back of the eye, … Continue reading