- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 October 12, 2006
Help us help our heroes. “Cigars for Troops” is our way of providing comfort and support to our brave men and women in the United States Armed Forces. This category will feature cigars donated by us every week (we also … Continue reading
Welcome to the world’s largest collection of tongue twisters! Link One of my favorites, which is dedicated to my friend Tim who will probably be the only one that gets this: What a to do to die today At a … Continue reading
Looking for a classic New York location?Â Use the Screne from the City Interactive Map to find locations from iconic “Mady in NY” fils and TV shows. Link
Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” music video remade with Legos, shot for shot. Watch it here.
When I was a little kid, this was probably my favorite toy. Â It now has been upgraded.
We’re number 2. Also, Russie has a whole lotta tanks. Link
For instance, I thought this was a real face, but it’s computer-generated. Link
Here’s a lavender farm. Â More pics here.
In 20 minutes your blood pressure will drop back down to normal. In 8 hours the carbon monoxide (a toxic gas) levels in your blood stream will drop by half, and oxygen levels will return to normal. In 72 hours … Continue reading
Examples: Most expensive chocolate in the world Most expensive domain name Most expensive haircut Most expensive hotel room Link