- Jason: I second the LED flashlights. But I object to you taking the above picture of my bedroom. Not cool, man.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 October 12, 2006
Help us help our heroes. “Cigars for Troops” is our way of providing comfort and support to our brave men and women in the United States Armed Forces. This category will feature cigars donated by us every week (we also … Continue reading
Welcome to the world’s largest collection of tongue twisters! Link One of my favorites, which is dedicated to my friend Tim who will probably be the only one that gets this: What a to do to die today At a … Continue reading
Looking for a classic New York location?Â Use the Screne from the City Interactive Map to find locations from iconic “Mady in NY” fils and TV shows. Link
Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” music video remade with Legos, shot for shot. Watch it here.
When I was a little kid, this was probably my favorite toy. Â It now has been upgraded.
We’re number 2. Also, Russie has a whole lotta tanks. Link
For instance, I thought this was a real face, but it’s computer-generated. Link
Here’s a lavender farm. Â More pics here.
In 20 minutes your blood pressure will drop back down to normal. In 8 hours the carbon monoxide (a toxic gas) levels in your blood stream will drop by half, and oxygen levels will return to normal. In 72 hours … Continue reading
Examples: Most expensive chocolate in the world Most expensive domain name Most expensive haircut Most expensive hotel room Link