- RPM: I loved You Make The Call. They should bring it back but show plays from classic games.
- Guest Judge: Love the King of the Hill reference. Of course, we know that Boomhauer would vote Jill Stein because he...
- Ben W.: I think that, with the proliferation of highlight shows like SportsCenter, it would be difficult for IBM to...
- John Mackovic: – Coincidentally, that pickup will never make it to the U.S. because of LBJ's chicken tax....
- Triple Fake: Your theory about the yoga pants would make sense, but I saw this story previously and I seem to recall...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 October 11, 2006
Watch the video here. Watching the nose move cracks me up.
I’ve posted about CuteOverload before, so I thought it would only be right to post about UglyOverload. Your daily source for ugly animals. We avoid the simply tragic, diseased, or maimed. Rather, these creatures are only as hideous as nature … Continue reading
In short, they meet the taxidermist.Â The longhorn mascot tradition began in 1916 when a Texas ex named Stephen Pinckney, who picked apart cattle rustling gangs while at the U.S. attorney general’s office, discovered an orange-furred longhorn during a raid … Continue reading
Here are the hi-lights from the article:Â Laser TV produces a picture which features deep blacks, rich colour and almost 3D-like picture depth complete with a full high definition resolution of 1920 x 1080. Laser TVs are up to 30 … Continue reading
As a young page, you must thwart Congressman Mark Foley’s many IM advances by closing as many windows as you can before time runs out. Note:Â Messages in this game are actual quotes from a transcript of an IM conversation … Continue reading
MASON – Three county inmates in the jail here lay on their bunks, not saying much. They wore pink jumpsuits and pink slippers, and one was wrapped in pink sheets. They were surrounded by pink bars and pink walls. They … Continue reading
Ever have the problem of catching a ride with someone whose car doesn’t have much of a back seat? At times like these, it is important to know the rules of calling shotgun. Never again will you let someone take … Continue reading
Where the 1960’s were the summer of love, the 2060’s will the summer of pushing up daisies for the last of the Boomers! Link
Have you ever asked yourself the following: Why is my child such a sissy? Why can’t my child act more normal? How can I keep my child from being such a wimp? Will my child be gay? If you answered … Continue reading