- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 October 10, 2006
Strength is the theme of the new U.S. Army campaign breaking Nov. 9 to replace the “Army of One” push. “There’s strong, and then there’s Army strong,” says a video from McCann Worldgroup explaining the new theme. “The strength to … Continue reading
Back in December 2005, I uploaded a picture of myself with short hair (and probably 1-15 lbs lighter) to see what celebrities I most resembled, and these were my results: 56% Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski 49% Shimon Peres 43% Serge Gainsbourg … Continue reading
Slang of the 1920’s I’m going to have to start calling wifeGeeding the Big Cheese.
Instructions can be found here.
Well, check out www.BiblicalBabyName.com A searchable database of over 4000 Biblical names and/or names with Biblical roots. Each with meaning and etymology, accompanied by a watercolor painting using the letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
National School Lunch Week, 2006 A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim the week of October 8 through October 14, … Continue reading
“I get tested for HIV twice a year. … One has to be socially aware.” ArticleÂ
NEWRY, Maine – John Farra, a former Winter Olympian from Caribou who trained by running up a ski slope with 80 pounds of mortar mix, won the seventh annual North American Wife Carrying Championship on Saturday at Sunday River. Article1Â … Continue reading
Here, you can play NES Games in your browser, using Java Applet Technology. All you need is Java 1.5.0 or higher.
ERIE, Pa. – A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said. Article