- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 10 October 10, 2006
Strength is the theme of the new U.S. Army campaign breaking Nov. 9 to replace the “Army of One” push. “There’s strong, and then there’s Army strong,” says a video from McCann Worldgroup explaining the new theme. “The strength to … Continue reading
Back in December 2005, I uploaded a picture of myself with short hair (and probably 1-15 lbs lighter) to see what celebrities I most resembled, and these were my results: 56% Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski 49% Shimon Peres 43% Serge Gainsbourg … Continue reading
Slang of the 1920’s I’m going to have to start calling wifeGeeding the Big Cheese.
Instructions can be found here.
Well, check out www.BiblicalBabyName.com A searchable database of over 4000 Biblical names and/or names with Biblical roots. Each with meaning and etymology, accompanied by a watercolor painting using the letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
National School Lunch Week, 2006 A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim the week of October 8 through October 14, … Continue reading
“I get tested for HIV twice a year. … One has to be socially aware.” ArticleÂ
NEWRY, Maine – John Farra, a former Winter Olympian from Caribou who trained by running up a ski slope with 80 pounds of mortar mix, won the seventh annual North American Wife Carrying Championship on Saturday at Sunday River. Article1Â … Continue reading
Here, you can play NES Games in your browser, using Java Applet Technology. All you need is Java 1.5.0 or higher.
ERIE, Pa. – A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said. Article