- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 October 3, 2006
Texas – Oklahoma and Cowboys – Eagles. Speaking of Cowboys and Eagles and TO coming back to Philly, here is The Eagles Fan’s Guide To Projectile Weaponry.
Here is a pretty nifty contest for all the Transformers fans. At the Transformers movie website, you can enter for a chance to have yourlone of dialogue spoken by Optimus Prime in the upcoming movie. Click here and then the … Continue reading
CLEMSON, S.C. — Nearly $50,000 has been raised so far to help Clemson freshman Ray Ray McElrathbey raise his 11-year-old brother, Fahmarr, with contributions from across the country, including an NBA player and REM’s manager. Jenny Sullivan of First Citizen’s … Continue reading
I have a friend named Jimi.Â He is named after Jimi Hendrix, which is why his name is spelled with the “i” at the end.Â Anywho, I found a website called: http://www.thejimi.com/. Here’s a short description of the website: Welcome … Continue reading
Some of you were wondering why your comments are not showing up.Â It’s probably because I have a spam filter.Â When you own a website and allow comments, sometimes youÂ get a lotÂ of spam postings from people trying to plug websites.Â Â This … Continue reading
View more Puppy vs Lion CubÂ pics here.
Fresh or spoiled?Â SensorfreshQ automatically confirms the safety of meat or poultry. Buy one here.
Every dog should have a point of view. Â Buy one here.
I HATE wind chimes! Right now, for some ungodly known reason, someone isÂ walking around the office with windchimes and it’s driving me batty!Â It’s my kryptonite.Â If I were Seinfeld, wind chimes would be my Newman. I would much rather … Continue reading
Vincent Van Gogh Action Figure
A remote control farting teddy bear. Link