- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
- Ben W.: Glenn Beck has made numerous speaking appearances and attended many services at Gateway Church in Southlake,...
- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 October 3, 2006
Texas – Oklahoma and Cowboys – Eagles. Speaking of Cowboys and Eagles and TO coming back to Philly, here is The Eagles Fan’s Guide To Projectile Weaponry.
Here is a pretty nifty contest for all the Transformers fans. At the Transformers movie website, you can enter for a chance to have yourlone of dialogue spoken by Optimus Prime in the upcoming movie. Click here and then the … Continue reading
CLEMSON, S.C. — Nearly $50,000 has been raised so far to help Clemson freshman Ray Ray McElrathbey raise his 11-year-old brother, Fahmarr, with contributions from across the country, including an NBA player and REM’s manager. Jenny Sullivan of First Citizen’s … Continue reading
I have a friend named Jimi.Â He is named after Jimi Hendrix, which is why his name is spelled with the “i” at the end.Â Anywho, I found a website called: http://www.thejimi.com/. Here’s a short description of the website: Welcome … Continue reading
Some of you were wondering why your comments are not showing up.Â It’s probably because I have a spam filter.Â When you own a website and allow comments, sometimes youÂ get a lotÂ of spam postings from people trying to plug websites.Â Â This … Continue reading
View more Puppy vs Lion CubÂ pics here.
Fresh or spoiled?Â SensorfreshQ automatically confirms the safety of meat or poultry. Buy one here.
Every dog should have a point of view. Â Buy one here.
I HATE wind chimes! Right now, for some ungodly known reason, someone isÂ walking around the office with windchimes and it’s driving me batty!Â It’s my kryptonite.Â If I were Seinfeld, wind chimes would be my Newman. I would much rather … Continue reading
Vincent Van Gogh Action Figure
A remote control farting teddy bear. Link