- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: October 2006
Every now and then I like to type inÂ interesting URL’s just to see if something is there.Â Today it was www.TonyRomo.com.Â Care to guess what’s there? Some dude owns the domain and is trying to sell it for $25,000.
OKLAHOMA CITY – The law legalizing tattooing in Oklahoma goes into effect Wednesday and the state Department of Health has been busy fielding questions from people who want to get licenses to practice the ancient art. Oklahoma was the last … Continue reading
Now on display is a 5,000-square-foot exhibit on excrement titled â€œThe Scoop on Poop,” which invites visitors to explore the science of scat. The exhibit is filled with photos of animals in some of their most indelicate moments. Stool sample … Continue reading
To view the Earth as currently seen from a satellite in Earth orbit, choose the satellite from the list below and press the “View Earth from Satellite” button. Link I wasn’t aware of the number of satellites out there.
(CBS 13) ROSEVILLE, Calif. A Roseville woman was pinned down to the ground for four days after her refrigerator fell on top of her in her kitchen, as she fought to stay alive. Luckily by the fourth day, Greg Allen, … Continue reading
Tank driving would be most people’s idea of fun, but imagine the thrill of actually taking part in a tank battle – not with live ammunition, but with paint!! LinkÂ
Just fill in your name and click ‘start’. Link It can even tell you if it’s going to be a boy or girl and who the father is.