U.S. military sources report that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. Bin Laden apparently died after eating E.coli tainted spinach that had been given to him as part of a cunning assassination plot spearheaded by the CIA. While the CIA won’t publicly take credit for Bin Laden’s death there has apparently been much celebration in Langley. The secret plan to kill Bin Laden with tainted spinach was hatched by a midlevel CIA operative two weeks ago as the first cases of E.coli poisoning from tainted spinach became public. The CIA operative saw an opportunity as he knew Osama Bin Laden was a big fan of spinach salads and fresh spinach is hard to get in the tribal areas of Pakistan along the border of Afghanistan. The plan was simple, air drop spinach into the area and wait for success.
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
- Peggy Noice: I always think it is strange how years just keep passing and they aren’t here. I can only credit...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From