U.S. military sources report that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. Bin Laden apparently died after eating E.coli tainted spinach that had been given to him as part of a cunning assassination plot spearheaded by the CIA. While the CIA won’t publicly take credit for Bin Laden’s death there has apparently been much celebration in Langley. The secret plan to kill Bin Laden with tainted spinach was hatched by a midlevel CIA operative two weeks ago as the first cases of E.coli poisoning from tainted spinach became public. The CIA operative saw an opportunity as he knew Osama Bin Laden was a big fan of spinach salads and fresh spinach is hard to get in the tribal areas of Pakistan along the border of Afghanistan. The plan was simple, air drop spinach into the area and wait for success.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
- Ben W.: Splash was the first film released by Touchstone Pictures, a studio started by Walt Disney Studios to allow...
- AndreaJN: Did I miss the story about your high school backside? Do tell! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: Friends, take a moment today and remember the 2,977 who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on this...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From