- For some reason I’m having formatting issues and I can fix the problem.Â In case you haven’t noticed, the sidebar is empty and is placed at the bottom of the page.Â Sorry for the inconvenience.
- I’m going to adopt a practice I learned from some fellow bloggers and no longer post my own comments.Â Y’all can post as many comments as you want, but I think I’m just going to keep my thoughts to myself.Â If I feel the need to answer a question or respond to a post, I’ll email you using the email address you provided when making a comment.Â So if you want to hear from me, give me a valid email address.
- What was that ‘test’ posting all about last week?Â Well, I just learned how to blog using my cell phone.Â Speaking of which, I’m going to try a BON experiement this weekend.
One of my buddies is nice enough to take me and some friends to Vegas this weekend.Â I’m extremely thankful for his generosity.Â He says I got too much going on right now, and I need to get away.Â I’m also thankful wifeGeeding is letting me go with no questions asked.Â Why am I telling you this?
I plan on taking pictures in Vegas with the camera in my phone and making random posts this weekend.Â Should be fun.Â Back in Nov 2004 I kept a running diary of the Vegas trip on my old blog.Â I’m not sure if I’m going to do that again, but who knows.
Anyone have Vegas suggestions?
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
- Peggy Noice: I always think it is strange how years just keep passing and they aren’t here. I can only credit...
- David Bryant: “Our new pastor has asked me to take part in a youth minister exploratory committee which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From