- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 September 29, 2006
But so far I don’t see any snakes, at least not in business class. Thankfully we aren’t flying Oceanic Air.
Random postings using my phone and it’s built in cameraÂ should occur later this evening and throughout the weekend. Â
Buy it here. Â
Snowballing is all about paying your debts in the correct order. Generally speaking you should attempt to pay off the debts with the highest interest rate first. Some people, such as Dave Ramsey suggest you pay the card with the … Continue reading
Click here. Â
10 Songs You Were Probably Conceived To
10 celebrities who look better — and worse — under the unforgiving lens of high-def. Now, Swanni has named his 2006 ‘Best and Worst’ in HDTV Link Sometimes HD is not so Rosie. Â Â
Read about the grass wheel.