- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 September 29, 2006
But so far I don’t see any snakes, at least not in business class. Thankfully we aren’t flying Oceanic Air.
Random postings using my phone and it’s built in cameraÂ should occur later this evening and throughout the weekend. Â
Buy it here. Â
Snowballing is all about paying your debts in the correct order. Generally speaking you should attempt to pay off the debts with the highest interest rate first. Some people, such as Dave Ramsey suggest you pay the card with the … Continue reading
Click here. Â
10 Songs You Were Probably Conceived To
10 celebrities who look better — and worse — under the unforgiving lens of high-def. Now, Swanni has named his 2006 ‘Best and Worst’ in HDTV Link Sometimes HD is not so Rosie. Â Â
Read about the grass wheel.