- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2006
Watch the video here.
Biologists at the University of Manchester want help in cracking their “miracle” discovery of three fish inside a sealed egg. The group found the duck egg in a small pond on a field trip to the French Alps and noticed … Continue reading
State officials say a teddy bear that fell into a pool at a Fish and Game Department hatchery earlier this month clogged a drain. The clog blocked the flow of oxygen to the pool and suffocated the fish. Article
From the Bureau of Labor Statistics Link I guess India can’t take all the jobs.
There are eight flags that portray very current topics like the division of opinions about the war in Iraq in the United States, the violence against women in Africa, the social inequality in Brazil, the drug trafficking in Columbia, Aids … Continue reading
Glow In The Dark Pebbles Pebbles glow for six hours when fully charged by the sun.
Three-Player Air Hockey
This handy kit provides just the tools you need to hone your spy powers and start tracking coworkers’ comings and goings. Your sleuthing gear includes a micro listening device for those not-to-be-missed conversations between bosses. You also get two discreet … Continue reading
See the pictures here.
It’s a beautiful day in the video game neighborhood. Watch the video here.
Then you should read this.
Ten Foods You Should NEVER Eat Ten Super Foods for Better Health.