- TXSharon: Too late to help you now, but I just had to go in person for my license renewal, too. I live in Houston,...
- Ben W.: Another Swayze/Jackman comparison? Cancer. Obviously Swayze’s pancreatic cancer is much worse, but...
- Geeding: Thank you, that’s life-saving advice and something I’ll share with others, I really had no idea.
- Richard Schwarz: carbon monoxide detectors should be placed about 3 feet off floor level and not on roof. Smoke goes...
- Ben W.: Our previous house was about 10 years old when we bought it, and after we had lived there for a month or so,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 September 26, 2006
I guess the jumped on the music video band wagon after the Bears made that 1985 video.Â It is a nice trip down memory lane, but this video is simply awful.Â Even Tom Landry gets into the act. Watch the … Continue reading
A man claiming to be the second coming of Jesus Christ is becoming a rich man, thanks to followers and their donations. His name is Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, but his followers call him Apostle, Dad or simply Jesus … Continue reading
U.S. excited (and suspicious) about gas prices 42% of Americans say Bush administration manipulated gas prices There is no mystery or manipulation behind the recent fall in gasoline prices, analysts say. Try telling that to many U.S. motorists. Almost half … Continue reading
Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber always had a moral message in their long-running “VeggieTales” series, a collection of animated home videos for children that encourage moral behavior based on Christian principles. But now that the vegetable stars have … Continue reading
The one thing that makes me feel real icky is touching a gas pump handle.Â It’s probably one of the most handled things in the modern world, and there is no telling who has touched it.Â The rubber handle feels … Continue reading
SYDNEY (Reuters) – A plucky Australian schoolboy who asked a former Miss Universe to his school dance, only to be rebuffed, has finally had his dream date over lunch. Daniel Dibley, 17, needed a partner for the school dance in … Continue reading
Covers for Europe, Asia, Latin America Â US Cover Â Link
Parent: Activity funds shouldn’t be used on Coppell school’s poodle. But the principal at Coppell’s Lakeside Elementary says the school activity funds spent to care for Buddy the poodle, the school’s unofficial mascot, are dollars well spent. According to documents … Continue reading
Here’s the before picture Â Here’s the after picture.
Court says $32,000 is too much to fondle bosom.
In Frisco, a 5th grade teacher with 28 years of teaching experience wanted to take her students to the Dallas Museum of Art. The school approved the field trip in advance, and parents were required to sign permission slips for … Continue reading