- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 September 25, 2006
Dedicated to Heather and my new friends in Canada.
U.S. military sources report that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. Bin Laden apparently died after eating E.coli tainted spinach that had been given to him as part of a cunning assassination plot spearheaded by the CIA. While the CIA … Continue reading
U2 will be playing tonight on ESPN’s Monday Night Football. The book, U2 by U2, goes on sale tomorrow. The ZOOTV DVD is already in stores, it was released last week. If you go to flickr and type in U2, … Continue reading
For some reason I’m having formatting issues and I can fix the problem.Â In case you haven’t noticed, the sidebar is empty and is placed at the bottom of the page.Â Sorry for the inconvenience. I’m going to adopt a … Continue reading
I escorted wifeGeeding into Michael’s over the weekend, and this is what I saw: I’m not sure if this is only a Texas thing or not, but for those of you that don’t know what’s in this picture, its called … Continue reading
WifeGeeding and I were in the mall, and we noticed a new exercise machine in Brookstone called the iGallop.Â That’s right, it simulates riding a horse, all for about $500. It’s suppose to work your core muscles, but to tell … Continue reading
The lack of fingerprints can cause vexing social problems, which are magnified because few people have heard of the condition. Cheryl Maynard of Fairfax, Virginia, is part of the fifth generation of her family to have inherited DPR from her … Continue reading
Since 1970, Martin Frost has produced well over 3000 Fore-edge and Minature Paintings for the Book trade.Â Link
In case you are wondering, I still have a lot of things to blog about.
It’s actually kinda interesting. Watch the video here.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) â€” Danny Flores, who played the saxophone and shouted the word “tequila!” in the 1950s hit song Tequila!, has died. He was 77. Article