- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 25 September 25, 2006
Dedicated to Heather and my new friends in Canada.
U.S. military sources report that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. Bin Laden apparently died after eating E.coli tainted spinach that had been given to him as part of a cunning assassination plot spearheaded by the CIA. While the CIA … Continue reading
U2 will be playing tonight on ESPN’s Monday Night Football. The book, U2 by U2, goes on sale tomorrow. The ZOOTV DVD is already in stores, it was released last week. If you go to flickr and type in U2, … Continue reading
For some reason I’m having formatting issues and I can fix the problem.Â In case you haven’t noticed, the sidebar is empty and is placed at the bottom of the page.Â Sorry for the inconvenience. I’m going to adopt a … Continue reading
I escorted wifeGeeding into Michael’s over the weekend, and this is what I saw: I’m not sure if this is only a Texas thing or not, but for those of you that don’t know what’s in this picture, its called … Continue reading
WifeGeeding and I were in the mall, and we noticed a new exercise machine in Brookstone called the iGallop.Â That’s right, it simulates riding a horse, all for about $500. It’s suppose to work your core muscles, but to tell … Continue reading
The lack of fingerprints can cause vexing social problems, which are magnified because few people have heard of the condition. Cheryl Maynard of Fairfax, Virginia, is part of the fifth generation of her family to have inherited DPR from her … Continue reading
Since 1970, Martin Frost has produced well over 3000 Fore-edge and Minature Paintings for the Book trade.Â Link
In case you are wondering, I still have a lot of things to blog about.
It’s actually kinda interesting. Watch the video here.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) â€” Danny Flores, who played the saxophone and shouted the word “tequila!” in the 1950s hit song Tequila!, has died. He was 77. Article