- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 September 22, 2006
Link Also, I’m glad W has recovered well from this 1992 wedding video.
There is really only one reason why I am so happy they got busted. I can remember visiting the in-laws and watching SportsCenter on ESPN.Â Nice, safe, family friendly viewing . . . until the the Enzyte Smiling Bob commercials … Continue reading
See a plethora of pictures here.
So I guess there has now been three of these? Link
They call it a beachcomberâ€™s dream, but the chances of finding it, are slim to none. This is why a recent find at Streaky Bay of the rare substance ambergris, which is essentially sperm whale vomit, is a coup for … Continue reading
24 hours before your special day, the Hot Spotâ„¢ on the interior surface of your Remember Ringâ„¢ will warm to 120Âº F for approximately 10 seconds, and continue to warm up every hour, on the hour, all day long! Hot … Continue reading
Â Watch the video here. This post is dedicated to Trinity, who’s about to give birth to some great talent in the next month or so.
A new energy drink that crashed runway parties last week is called Cocaine, and its makers are billing it as “the legal alternative” to the white powder drug. The drink’s maker maintains that “doing Cocaine” – the beverage, that is … Continue reading
A few facts: One elephant makes about 115 sheets of paper a day erâ€¦.. correction one elephant provides us enough dung to make 115 sheets of paper. Elephant Dung Paper does not smell at all. Link. There’s a GOP joke … Continue reading
If interested, click here.