- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
- Bryan: I loathe the inflatable lawn decorations and my kid is after me relentlessly to buy some. The Al Powell tweet...
- Geeding: Man, that was some odd timing on my part.
- Michael Willoughby: Mike Snyder news: http://www.star-telegram.com/n ews/politics-government/ele...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 September 22, 2006
Link Also, I’m glad W has recovered well from this 1992 wedding video.
There is really only one reason why I am so happy they got busted. I can remember visiting the in-laws and watching SportsCenter on ESPN.Â Nice, safe, family friendly viewing . . . until the the Enzyte Smiling Bob commercials … Continue reading
See a plethora of pictures here.
So I guess there has now been three of these? Link
They call it a beachcomberâ€™s dream, but the chances of finding it, are slim to none. This is why a recent find at Streaky Bay of the rare substance ambergris, which is essentially sperm whale vomit, is a coup for … Continue reading
24 hours before your special day, the Hot Spotâ„¢ on the interior surface of your Remember Ringâ„¢ will warm to 120Âº F for approximately 10 seconds, and continue to warm up every hour, on the hour, all day long! Hot … Continue reading
Â Watch the video here. This post is dedicated to Trinity, who’s about to give birth to some great talent in the next month or so.
A new energy drink that crashed runway parties last week is called Cocaine, and its makers are billing it as “the legal alternative” to the white powder drug. The drink’s maker maintains that “doing Cocaine” – the beverage, that is … Continue reading
A few facts: One elephant makes about 115 sheets of paper a day erâ€¦.. correction one elephant provides us enough dung to make 115 sheets of paper. Elephant Dung Paper does not smell at all. Link. There’s a GOP joke … Continue reading
If interested, click here.