- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2006
50 Dark Movies, Hidden in a Painting. GuessÂ which movie each visual clue represents.
The last time she pumped gas, 1983. Watch the video here.
A team of people will read the whole of the New International version of The Bible aloud from Genesis through to Revelation to raise some much-needed sponsorship money for the church. Article
NOVATO, Calif. – A man was convicted of various theft charges, after prosecutors say he stole computers from the courthouse while he was on trial for computer theft. “It just amazed me that someone could be in the middle of … Continue reading
A plan in the early 1970s to create a massive artificial reef off Fort Lauderdale has turned into an environmental mess with the U.S. Navy, Broward County and others trying to figure out how to remove about two million tires … Continue reading
Lost for a smart remark to see off your enemies? Unable to deliver that killer insult? Put an end to “I was speechless!” misery with the amazing Biblical Curse Generator, which is pre-loaded with blistering put-downs as delivered by Elijah, … Continue reading
I found #2 pretty funny. 2. Find a prostitute and marry her. — Hosea (Hosea 1:1-3) Read the rest here.
Kinda freaky. Watch the video here.
More pics here.