- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
- DF of LL: RE: Mug They left off "weigh, weight" and this list: https://en.wiktionary.org/w...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 September 20, 2006
Some people will do anything for money. But what would you do for a free pass on a roller coaster ride? If you’re willing to eat a giant creepy, crawling cockroach, Six Flags Great America has a deal for you. … Continue reading
Flora Bush, the third Bush ‘twin,’ is the daughter the President doesn’t want anyone to know about. In her own words: On November 25th, 1981, George W. Bush became the loving father of twins. Unfortunately, Mom gave birth to triplets. … Continue reading
This Weird Al video cracks me up. It’s a take off the song Ridin’ Dirty.
I’m extremely thankful for all the email I have received concerning MomGeeding. Read on for an update if you are interested.
I’m stinking it up! My team is Tuna’s Kids, and definately needs some improvement.Â And I don’t know who CowboysHomer is, but he sure did show up to play. Â
So far all the commercials for the Texas gubernatorial electionÂ have been fairly positive regarding each candidate.Â I can’t recall seeing any real dirtÂ being thrown.Â It appears Governor Good Hair, One Tough Grandma, Kinky Friedman, and Chris Bell know how to … Continue reading
Buy it here.
If you’ve ever seen a movie and asked yourself “Where have I seen that guy?” then this is the game for you. BTW It’s pretty darn hard. Link
The fun, simple and safer way to turn ordinary hotdogs into exciting to cook and super fun to eat . . . Octodogs! Buy the product here.
Â Buy one here.
David Banh, an 18-year-old from Annandale, just graduated from the University of Virginia in one year. With a double major. His college education, almost entirely covered by a patchwork of scholarships, cost him about $200. And he sold back textbooks … Continue reading